Hazardous Waste Transportation and Disposal Services
Serving Northern and Central California

​Do you have hazardous waste to dispose of?   
The first thing you will need is an EPA ID Number? 

An EPA ID number is required for your business before your used oil and other hazardous waste can be legally picked up and transported. Only the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) can issue an EPA ID number for businesses in California. EPA ID numbers must be obtained by completing DTSC Form 1358, available at www.dtsc.ca.gov.  Follow the links to Publications and Forms/Publications Index/EPA ID fact sheet, and follow the directions. 

For additional information, call

ABE Arens Brothers Environmental Inc.   866-220-2412 
We will be happy to help you

Certifications, Licenses & Permits held by ABE

Department of Motor Vehicles Motor Carrier Permit
CA 0305421

Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC)
EPA Number CAR000162636

​Department of Toxic Substance Control Hazardous Waste Transporter Registration 
Transporter Registration Number 4033

US Department of Transportation 
Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration
Registration Number 061112 600 015U (expires 6-20-13)
HM Company ID 079201

​State of California Department of California Highway Patrol 
Certificate of Achievement 3 Consecutive Satisfactory Ratings Since 4-7-2008

California Environmental Protection Agency Air Resource Board 
Certificate of Reporting Completion Truck and Bus Regulation

US Department of Transportation Federal Mptor Carrier Safety Administration
USDOT No: 1423692

State of California Micro Business
Certification #1170981

Copyright 2012: ABE Arens Brothers Environmental Inc. | Environmental Services CA | All rights reserved.
4066 Stage Court, #F1, Placerville, CA 95667 866-220-2412 | abe@abehazardouswaste.com
Welcome To ABE Arens Brothers Environmental Inc.