Arens Brothers Environmental Inc.

Hazardous Waste Requirements
And Licenses & Permits

It’s better to have and not need, than to need and not have.

If you need us to dispose of
You MUST have an EPA/CAL ID Number

Depending on factors such as the quantity of hazardous waste you must have either an EPA ID number or a California number. For one time pick up you may acquire a temporary EPA ID number which expires in 90 days. If you are going to continue to generate hazardous waste you will need to obtain a permanent EPA ID. Only the Department of Toxic Substances Control (DTSC) can issue a California ID number for businesses in California. Read the EPA Identification Numbers for Generators Fact Sheet published by the DTSC to determine your ID number requirements.


Not sure about waste regulations?
No problem, we’re happy to help!


Our Certifications, Licenses, & Permits

We do the heavy lifting in both compliance AND environmental waste disposal.

Department of Motor Vehicles Motor Carrier Permit

CA 0305421

Department of Toxic Substance Control (DTSC)

California ID Number CAR000162636

DTSC Hazardous Waste Transporter Registration #


US Department of Transportation
Pipeline & Hazardous Materials Safety Administration

Registration # 061112 600 015U
HM Company ID 079201

State of California Department of California Highway Patrol

Certificate of Achievement, CHP inspection completed every 3 years.

California Environmental Protection Agency Air Resource Board

Certificate of Reporting Completion Truck and Bus Regulation

US Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration

USDOT No: 1423692

State of California Micro Business

Certification #1170981